The multifunctional capabilities of Phonak Lumity allow for up to eight Bluetooth-enabled devices to be paired, while two can be simultaneously connected. In today’s virtually connected world, tech-savvy hearing aid wearers can now switch effortlessly between two active devices. This adds to a seamless listening experience.
ANNOUNCED SEPTEMBER 2022 - PHONAK'S GREATEST HEARING AID ADVANCEMENT TO DATE!
What's new? Phonak Audéo Life™ Lumity is the second generation of the world’s first waterproof, rechargeable hearing aid. Ideal hearing solution for anyone who has an active lifestyle and puts their hearing aids to the test:
- Health data tracking**
- SmartSpeech™ Technology to improve speech understanding in noisy environments and reduce listening effort
- Improved focus in Noise: Lumity hearing aid wearers benefit from focusing a narrow microphone beam to the person speaking to them from the front, thanks to StereoZoom 2.0.
- AutoSense OS 5.0: Founded on artificial intelligence and machine learning, AutoSense OS 5.0 orchestrates features for a personalized experience in many sound environments. AutoSense OS 5.0 provides a variety of end-user communication needs and lifestyles. It helps detect the environment you are in and automatically give you the BEST possible hearing for that environment.
- SteroZoom 2.0 helps you stop struggling in Restaurants! It uses revolutionary beamforming technology to help you focus on speech from in front in noisy environments like restaurants and group settings.
And much more...
Phonak Lumity technology platform
AutoSense OS 5.0:
Developed with artificial intelligence, AutoSense OS 5.0 is the perfect orchestration of features for the ideal personalized experience in any sound environment. AutoSense OS 5.0 blends the right combination of sound processing features to support a variety of end-user communication needs and lifestyles. New features include: Dynamic Noise Cancellation and Motion Sensor Hearing.
Dynamic Noise Cancellation
Lumity wearers can benefit from reduced listening effort in noise thanks to Dynamic Noise Cancellation. This spatial noise cancellation system works in combination with a directional beamformer.
Motion Sensor Hearing
Detects if the Lumity user is stationary or moving, plus how noisy the surroundings are. And together with AutoSense OS, steer the microphone mode for more environmental awareness.
Multifunctional Bluetooth® connections
Tap Control for easy access
With a motion sensor-based hearing aid, it makes it possible to steer Bluetooth® features via a double tap on the pinna. This function allows the wearer to accept/end calls from connected cell phones, pause/resume streaming from connected Bluetooth® devices and gain access to Bluetooth®-based Voice Assistance apps. Patients can answer calls while on the go or ask their Voice Assistant for driving directions with a simple double tap of their ear.
The hardware behind Lumity
Sound processing chip PRISM™
PRISM (Processing Real-time Intelligent Sound Management) chip features double the memory and more connectivity possibilities with low power consumption than its predecessor.
Ultra-low power tri-axial accelerometer supports new connectivity and hearing performance features. The sensor has an industry-leading balance of high performance and low power consumption.
Clear, rich sound
When we say love at first sound, we don’t just mean the first time you try on Lumity, but each and every time you wear them! From the moment you first put on your Lumity hearing aids, you can expect a sound quality second to none. Enjoy better speech understanding in noise¹, less listening effort² and be amazed at just how well your hearing aids perform in your everyday life.
Exceptional sound quality from the first fit
Better speech understanding in noise
Reduced listening effort in noise
- Top rated streamed sound quality
Phonak Lumity Colors