The latest innovation in the Lumity Line, one of Phonak’s most innovative designs, the Audéo Fit goes beyond hearing improvement and brings a more holistic health functionality to your hearing aids.
- Build healthy habits by tracking distance and steps, calories burned, activity levels, average wearing time, and heart rate in the myPhonak app*
- Connect to smartphones, TV, Roger™ devices, and more with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Unrivaled sound quality**, crisp natural sound2, and brilliant speech understanding
- Includes two performance levels to best suit your lifestyle needs: Premium (P90) and Advanced (P70)
Suitable for mild to severe hearing losses and powered by the innovative technology of the Phonak Lumity platform, Phonak Audéo Fit hearing aids are the solution for those clients that want to engage with their health data.
All our hearing aids are for active lifestyles
Audéo Fit has an array of features that you can enjoy throughout your active day.
Universal connectivity allows you to pair with Bluetooth® enabled smartphones, TVs, and Roger™ devices.
Tap control allows you to access multiple functions of your hearing aid by simply tapping twice on the hearing aid or pinna.
Benefits of health data tracking*
Tracking physical activity can motivate you to engage more with your health. When Audéo Fit is paired with the myPhonak app, it can track and display your live heart rate, resting heart rate, and an overview of your heart rate on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.* Lower resting heart rate is linked to better health over the long-term.
When paired with the myPhonak app, Audéo Fit enables fitness tracking at your fingertips by tracking activities such as:
- Heart rate
- Steps taken and distance walked or ran
- Customizable goals
- Calories burned (new)
- Sync. with Apple Heath (new)