Motion is part of your daily life and you carry conversations with you as you go. With the revolutionary Pure X hearing aids from Signia, you can move to your heart’s content and hear everything and everyone important to you in crystal-clear sound quality. Wherever you go.
Thanks to their game-changing acoustic-motion sensor technology, Pure X hearing aids understand your personal hearing environment in greater detail than ever to deliver sound precisely tailored to you.
- Hear all the sounds that make hearing enjoyable
- Hear clearly in any situation, wherever you go
- Be an active part of every conversation
Signia Xperience provides far superior hearing by using the world’s first acoustic-motion sensors to scan and understand the wearer’s environment in greater detail than ever before. The result is the most personal hearing experience, including adjusting to the wearer’s movement for optimally clear sound in every situation and Own Voice Processing (OVP) for a natural-sounding own voice.
The Brand new 312X from Signia empowers wearers to:
• Be fully aware of sound in any situation
• Hear speakers in noise from any direction
• Understand single or multiple conversation partners even in noise
Keeping you connected.
With made for iPhone bluetooth connectivity the Signia X is built with connection in mind. Connecting to your iPhone is a breeze using Signias proprietary technology. Audio streaming is available on other devices (Android smartphones, Older apple devices, PC’s, Laptops, and other bluetooth mobile devices) using the Streamline Mic accessory.
Long live the battery.
The 312 battery is the most common battery in the industry which provides you with many days of use without having to change the battery. Depending on your hearing loss you can expect anywhere from 4 to 7 days of use on just a single battery.
- Bluetooth connectivity: stream your phone calls, music and TV sound straight to your ears
- The new Signia app: remote control for your hearing aids via your smartphone to adjust them exactly how you like. The Signia app also lets you stay in closer contact with your hearing care professional for support on-the-go.